- Colds or flu. This is the most common cause.
- Acid reflux, also known as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). This type of laryngitis is also called reflux laryngitis.
- Overuse of your voice, such as cheering at a sports event.
- Irritation, such as from allergies or smoke. (obligatory statement about smoking be very bad for your health- so stop).
Make sure to follow us on facebook so you don’t miss our latest updates! So what is laryngitis? Laryngitis is an inflammation of the voice box, or larynx, that causes your voice to become raspy or hoarse, you know when you start sounding like Harvey Fierstein Laryngitis can be short-term or long-lasting (chronic). Usually though, it shows up out of the blue and doesn't last more than a couple of weeks. If it does last longer than 2 weeks you do need to see your doctor. Laryngitis may be caused:
- Tags: Acne, acne cause, acne causes, acne medicine, acne product, acne products, acne scar, acne scars, acne solution, acne solutions, acne treatment, acne treatments, actor, alopecia, alopecia areata, androgenic alopecia, baldness, beautiful, BFF, breast, Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer Awareness, Breast Health, causes, causes of hair loss, daily, daily inspiration, daily motivation, diabetes, effluvium, exercise, female-pattern baldness, fitness, friends, genes, goals, hair loss, hair loss cause, Harvey Fierstein, Health, health concerns, health conditions, healthy, Healthy Diet, healthy eating, Healthy Fitness, healthy lifestyle, healthy living, healthy recipes, heart disease, herpes, hoarseness, hollywood, Home remedies, home treatments, hormones, inspiration, involutional alopecia, laryngitis, larynx, living a healthy life, living a healthy lifestyle, living well, losing your voice, lupus, male-pattern baldness, mammogram, natural cures, natural remedies, nutrition, October, pain, Pink Ribbon, producer, Self Exam, Shopping, sore, supplements, symptoms, Telogen, testicular cancer, testosterone, thyroid, treatments, vitamins, voice box, weight loss, Wikipedia, women